INSPIRE was in Bergen, Norway for its third consortium meeting. It took place over 19th and 20th June with a packed agenda and a beautiful backdrop.
Thanks to our hosts from the University of Bergen, the meeting facilitated those unable to travel by providing a live feed from the meeting. In total there were 31 people in attendance (25 in person and 6 online) representing 10 partner organisations.
The two days allowed for presentations to be given from the work packages, discussions to occur and actions to be decided. The topics discussed included:
- trial setup and next steps for ethical approval, including for access and implementation evaluations
- regulatory differences between countries
- plans for training of rehabilitation practitioners who will be delivering the intervention
- dissemination plans including ideas for future publications
- Hosted by: University of Bergen
- Attended by delegates from: UiB, UEDIN, KCL, HCL, LIP, INT, FAP, AUSL-IRCCS RE, ECPC and EAPC